San Juan Island Service Scholarship provides scholarships to San Juan Island students that have completed a minimum of 80 hours of community service. Students are eligible for the program starting in 8th grade and continue on through their senior year in high school.
The scholarship is not based upon grades, but solely upon the student’s Volunteer efforts within our own community. This allows every student the opportunity to qualify for a scholarship to use toward higher education or trade school just by their participation in giving their time and efforts for the benefit of the San Juan Island community.
Our scholarship fund is solely dependent on the generosity of the community. If you would like to support our scholarship fund, please click on our Donate tab for information and details. San Juan Island Service Scholarship is a 501c3 organization. Your donation is tax deductable.
If you would like to engage a San Juan Island Service Scholarship student for a volunteer opportunity, please proceed to our Community Resources tab for more information and to register your organization.
- April 26, 2017 3:00 pmTREC assistant
- April 29, 2017 12:30 pmScore Keeper for Lacrosse
- April 30, 2017 10:00 amBrickworks Spring Cleaning: Community Clean-Up Day:
- May 3, 2017 3:00 pmTREC assistant
- May 6, 2017Children's Festival Volunteers & Face Painters
- May 10, 2017 3:00 pmTREC assistant
- May 17, 2017 3:00 pmTREC assistant
- May 24, 2017 3:00 pmTREC assistant
- September 23, 2017 9:00 amFriday Harbor Bike and Brew Fundraiser